All children like to imitate their parents at home. This is the case for little girls and boys who want to play dinner.
Luckily, there are some awesome wooden play kitchen toys for children to let your kids play for hours cooking. We have gathered for you the most beautiful kitchens for children and the ones that are the most popular and have received the best ratings from customer reviews. Check out what we found…
What will you learn?
- Best wooden play kitchens for kids
- 1- TecTake Wooden Kitchen toy for Child and baby
- 2- Kidkraft Uptown Children’s Kitchen Wooden Play Toy Imitation Toy
- 3- New Classic Toys Store Small Wooden Kitchen for Children (more choices)
- 4- Teamson Kids , wooden children’s kitchen
- 5- Howa cheap toy wooden kitchen
- 6- KidKraft – Vintage Pink Wooden Children’s Kitchen
- Advantages of children’s toy kitchens
- Conclusion: which wooden kitchen for children to choose?
- Customer Reviews
Best wooden play kitchens for kids
There are hundreds of wooden kitchens for children. The reason is simple, this market has grown with Top Chef programs, best pastry chefs etc … and manufacturers are multiplying to create their own kitchen model with all different accessories.
Here is the ranking of the best wooden kitchen for children. Not all of them are worth it so choose one from our selection that is guaranteed to satisfy you and your child. The number of copies available and the price may be limited.
1- TecTake Wooden Kitchen toy for Child and baby
- Cupboard, oven and microwave doors can be opened and closed
- Drawers and shelves with storage space
- Realistically painted stove plates and various switch buttons
- Kitchen clock with moving hands
- Dimensions: (lxwxh) 60 x 30 x 91 cm, Weight: 15 kg
2- Kidkraft Uptown Children’s Kitchen Wooden Play Toy Imitation Toy
- REALISTIC FEATURES - Our lifelike, kid-sized toy kitchen has an oven, stove, refrigerator and a sink so your kids can pretend (and learn) all about food prepping, cooking, and even washing up! Appliance doors open and close and the oven window is...
- HANDS ON FUN - This modern kitchen includes a working chalk board on the freezer door and a cordless phone with hands-free clip that provides hands on fun. Finally, let your kid load the oven with food and the sink with plates for hours of play cooking...
- EASY TO CLEAN - Made for toddlers, this kids kitchen has a removable sink that can be washed to keep the play set tidy. This kitchen is the perfect opportunity for your child to learn the value of being responsible for their own mess and cleaning up via...
- SAFE & STURDY - Our children's kitchen is made to be durable for years of happy "home-cooked" meals by your little chefs. Built using engineered wood and BPA Free plastic, it complies with international toy safety standards and is made with non-toxic...
- BUILT TO LAST - Built with the child in mind, our sturdy wood construction is built to last through hours of play
3- New Classic Toys Store Small Wooden Kitchen for Children (more choices)
- Safety: we want to challenge, excite and enjoy children with high quality toys. All products comply with the strictest safety requirements conform the EN-71 standard. Our products last for generations. And we are very proud of this.
- Fun: this beautiful toy is colourful and have many fun when playing it. The color is very bright. Children would spend lot of time playing and parents finally could get some rest
- Learning: Cultivate children's perception of color, in the game to train the children hand, brain, eye coordination. Parents playing with children, teach them to understand the shape and characteristics of each part, develop children's cognitive...
- Age: Designed for anyone aged 3 and up, this imagination toy can be enjoyed by every child in the family
- Bon Appetit: This toy set is part of the "Bon Appetit" collection of New Classic Toys. Cutting, baking, cooking and ready for dinner! Our little pots, pans, cuttings sets and kitchens are absolute must haves for little master chefs.
4- Teamson Kids , wooden children’s kitchen
- PLAY KITCHEN: Retro, vintage kids toy kitchen with bright colours and interactive 'life-like' design features, including: openable oven & microwave doors, 3 turntable/clickable oven knobs, 2 oven burners, 2 drawers, 1 sink, 1 under-sink cabinet, & 1 toy...
- ACCESSORIES: 5 accessories included: a cordless phone, a spatula, 3 plastic shakers (salt, pepper, herbs).
- EDUCATIONAL: Introduce the concept of time with the built-in toy clock. Improve hand/eye coordination with interactive features and toy kitchen accessories.
- DURABILITY: Crafted from safe, sturdy, and eco-friendly MDF. Wipe clean easily with damp cloth.
- ASSEMBLY: Instructions included. Quick and easy assembly in under 20 minutes. The kitchen measures: 54.6 x 32.4 x 97.2. This kitchen is suitable for children aged + 3 years.
5- Howa cheap toy wooden kitchen
- wooden toy kitchen has many functions!
- The electric ceramic hob is glowing like in a real kitchen.
- Some other highlights are: microwave, fume cupboard, clock, peg for kitchen roll
- Wooden play kitchen meadures: Height: 93 cm, Width: 70 cm, Length: 38 cm
- Worktop height: 52 cm
6- KidKraft – Vintage Pink Wooden Children’s Kitchen
- Realistic features - our lifelike, kid-sized toy kitchen has an oven, microwave, refrigerator, and a role play phone so your kids can pretend (and learn) all about food prepping, cooking, and even washing up the doors open and close and both microwave and...
- Hands on fun - this modern country kitchen includes working knobs on the oven and faucet that twist and turn, this helps the development of your toddler's fine motor skills, let them load the oven with food and the sink with plates for hours of play...
- Easy to clean - made for toddlers, this kids kitchen has a removable sink that can be washed to keep the play set tidy, this kitchen is the perfect opportunity for your child to learn the value of being responsible for their own mess and cleaning up via...
- Safe and sturdy - our children's kitchen is made to be durable for years of happy home-cooked meals by your little chefs, built using engineered wood and bpa free plastic, it complies with international toy safety standards and is made with non-toxic...
- Built to last - built with the child in mind, our sturdy wood construction is built to last through hours of play
The Kidkraft cooker caught our eye. Not only has it sold thousands of copies, but children love it and spend hours playing it. Parents are also not insensitive since everyone agrees that this wooden kitchen is a suitable toy for children from 2 to 8 years old.
Advantages of children’s toy kitchens
Wooden kitchens for children are popular toys for parents too.
First of all, if your child starts picking up Mom and Dad’s knives and forks, it can be dangerous. Turning to a toy kitchen of this type to play at the wooden dinette can limit domestic accidents.
For my part, I fell in love with the Kidkraft wooden kitchen in Pink, presented in last position: it offers all the qualities of a children’s kitchen and is of quality thanks to its wooden structure. It gives me complete satisfaction and my little girl loves to play it. It is a large toy wooden kitchen.
The Kidkraft Vintage kitchen
Conclusion: which wooden kitchen for children to choose?
In conclusion, I will insist on the importance of choosing the right wooden toy kitchen .
More or less, the kitchens that I have studied are all kitchens that satisfy children. Of course, kids can’t really compare, but they’re very sensitive to what’s on TV so it’s up to you to choose for them. The most expensive remains at a reasonable price compared to the many accessories and functions offered.
Will you take the risk of buying a toy that breaks after 10 days?
Think carefully about the size and volume of the kitchen chosen and the accessories available. It would be a shame not to be able to put it in the bedroom.
It is important to compare customer reviews to buy the best wood kitchen. Haven’t found the model of your dreams yet?
Click here to check the customer reviews of our favorite model.
I’m a sports graduate who enjoys documenting myself on the internet and bringing light to my subscribers when they need it. (I get a lot of messages.) In my spare time, I am an amateur photographer, but my area of expertise is mainly in fitness and the use of sports equipment at home and in the gym.