Looking for an exercise bike without a saddle can quickly become overwhelming with so many choices. You are probably wondering which bike without saddle allows you to refine the best?
You will agree with me that we are inundated with models and that the choice is more difficult to make than if we had to choose between 2 bikes.
So, as promised and as you often ask me lately, I am writing this post to guide you in your decision to buy an exercise bike without a saddle.
What will you learn?
- Exercise bike without saddle: 3 possible choices
- Recommendations for buying exercise bike without saddle
3 mini exercise bikes of value according to budget
1 – Mobiclinic (budget)
2 – Ultrasport (intermediate)
3 – Deskcycle 2 (high end)
Exercise bike without saddle: 3 possible choices
- the elliptical trainer
- the mini exercise bike (mini crankset)
- the medical bike
1. The elliptical trainer without a saddle
The elliptical trainer is a home exercise machine for doing standing exercises. It does not have a saddle and it is a device appreciated by users and effective for physical maintenance.
With a saddle, the movement is not the same at all. It’s just a stationary bike.
As an example, the best-selling without saddle exercise bike on Amazon is the Mobiclinic. (see image)
And here is what it looks like: You can find it on the website I put the link for you.
- USEFUL: you will be able to exercise at home, keeping yourself fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- GRADUABLE: forget about heavy routines or routines that keep you on the edge, the pedal exerciser adapts to your pace
- ADAPTABLE: you will be able to adjust the exerciser to your needs thanks to its intensity regulator
- IDEAL FOR: people in rehabilitation processes or suffering from injuries in the lower extremities
- MOBICLINIC S.L. is a leading manufacturer of clinical and hospital furniture, daily aids and orthopaedics. Specialist company that offers the best quality and confidence to its clients since 1985
2. The mini exercise bike without saddle (or crankset)
Next comes the mini exercise bike which doesn’t have a saddle either. It is simply an exercise bike without the frame. (see picture)
- Compact home trainer – hand and foot pedals with an adjustable pedal strap
- The small exercise bike is perfect for strengthening your arm and leg muscles
- On-board computer with large LCD display: Displays scan, time, distance, rotations per exercise, total rotations and calorie consumption
- Max. user weight on the exercise bike: up to 100 kg, 2 kg flywheel, manual resistance settings
- Delivery of pedal trainer as an assembly kit incl. complete assembly material + user manual
The mini exercise bike is a very practical pedal-type device for home use and has the double advantage of allowing both a significant space saving during training and a saving of storage space .
This model is the Ultrasport mini bike. it weighs only 13 lbs for a few inches long and has a carrying handle.
Mini exercise bike without saddle: 4 reasons to use it
- for sedentary people in the office
- for people in a hurry or not having time to go to the gym
- for people with little storage space
- for partially physically disabled people
- Compatible with iXStreams, iXPlore and iXVGamer Interactive VR System -Same high Quality Product with patented magnetic resistance and premium components as the popular standard DeskCycle, with the addition of Adjustable Leg and a fresh new logo. Set the...
- Whisper Quiet Magnetic resistance provides smooth pedal motion that is healthy for your joints; let's you focus on your work letting everyone else focus on theirs
- No expensive gym membership required. Save time and money exercising in the office. Lowest pedal height of any commercial exercise bike;
- More than twice the resistance range of the other pedal exercisers; 8 calibrated resistance settings; from very easy to more than you need.
- 5 function display includes speed, time, distance and calories; Plus online calorie calculator. FREE Desk Display Extension Kit is included with this product.
In recent years, this type of exercise bike without saddle (also called crankset) has become popular in our homes.
Prices vary from 25 to 180 dollars per unit depending on many criteria.
A mini crankset at 25 dollars will be basic and without options while the high-end models are equipped with an easy adjustment of the pedaling resistance, an electric meter, a heavier weight for more stability of the bike. pedaling and better build quality.
3. The medical bicycle without a saddle
Finally, the exercise bike without saddle for rehabilitation.
This bike does not have a saddle either and is suitable for people in wheelchairs or for certain devices for walking rehabilitation.
Medical bicycles without saddle for medical purposes are very expensive (over 2,500 dollars) and are simply reserved primarily for the medical profession for the needs of companies.
I’m not developing more here because I don’t have the skills. If you are interested in this type of bike, contact your doctor or a health professional .
To recap, if you are looking for an exercise bike without a saddle, you are faced with 2 choices:
- an elliptical trainer (without saddle)
- a mini bike (without saddle)
Which exercise bike without a saddle to choose?
I would like to tell you which one but in fact it depends … Here are the 3 last things to consider.
1- The space available:
- Mini exercise bike: For people with very little space, without hesitation, the mini exercise bike without saddle will be the best suited. Stowed in a corner, you take it out to do your exercises and put it away when finished.
- Elliptical trainer: For People whose floor space is not a disqualifying criterion, an elliptical trainer without a saddle will be appropriate. They’re bulkier and overall more expensive to buy, but they work your lower and upper body.
2- The benefits:
- Mini-exercise bike: mainly works the lower part of the body and the abdominals a little.
- Elliptical trainer: mainly works the lower part of the body, the abdominals a little and the upper part of the body a little.
3- The price:
- Mini-exercise bike: From 25 to 200 dollars with a strong demand for the top of the range Deskcycle (see on Amazon).
- Elliptical trainer: From 100 to 3000 dollars with a strong demand for the entry-level (see on Amazon).
Recommendations for buying exercise bike without saddle
My recommendations for exercise bikes without saddles according to your case (with purchase links) *
- Fitodo Mini-bike for little space + little budget
- ISE elliptical trainer : for good space + little budget
- Magnet Trainer Deskcycle : for little space + good budget
Now what are you waiting for to buy your seatless exercise bike?
* current prices and available quantities are limited, so act quickly or risk having to choose other models.
I’m a sports graduate who enjoys documenting myself on the internet and bringing light to my subscribers when they need it. (I get a lot of messages.) In my spare time, I am an amateur photographer, but my area of expertise is mainly in fitness and the use of sports equipment at home and in the gym.